|“||Not so fast! For this case, you'll need more than an ex-mentalist. You'll need an X-Mentalist.||”|
— Professor Charles Xavier from The X-Mentalist
"S" Cape from Planet Earth: Scorch Supernova must save a defenseless man of steel.
The X-Mentalist: The X-Men give up being superheroes and become police officers.
- MADvent Calendar - Been watching paint dry all month? Here are some MAD moments you may have missed:
- Tuesday, 3:00 PM: One Direction visit their wax figures at Madame Tussauds, while 98 Degrees visit their wax figures in the dumpster out back.
- Thursday, 8:00 PM: Bradley Cooper admits to living with his mother, but doesn't mention she also feeds him.
- Monday, 4:00 PM: South Korea refuses to air Psy's new video, because it looks like this!
- Opening Scene
- "S" Cape from Planet Earth (Spoof on Superman / Movie Parody of Escape from Planet Earth)
- Animated Marginals segment
- Feeding the Ducks: Part 1: A young guy is refused to eat breadcrumbs and points at a sign. (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- Hairgoat (Ad Parodies segment)
- MADitorial - Difference Between Bones and Castle (Animated by Jorge R. Gutierrez) (MADitorial segment)
- Feeding the Ducks: Part 2: Grandpa was sitting on a bench, the duck said bread is stale. (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- Tube Feud (Website Parody of YouTube / Game Show Parody of Family Feud)
- Sole Survivor Dream (Cartoon)
- Spy vs. Spy - Robot Paper Shredder (Directed by Tennessee Reid Norton) (Spy vs. Spy segment) (Stop-motion Cartoon)
- Animated Marginals segment
- Feeding the Ducks: Part 3: Another young guy is approached by a police officer, a young guy is confronting about telling me what to do and two more signs are put up. A police officer is disappointed then walks away. (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- The X-Mentalist (Team Parody of the X-Men / TV Parody of the Mentalist)
- 5-second Cartoon - (from Feeding the Ducks) Grandpa says "Nothing becomes clearer to me." (5-second Cartoon segment)
- Main article: "S" Cape from Planet Earth / The X-Mentalist/Gallery
- This is the first time Elementary showed up, and the only time Escape from Planet Earth, the Mentalist, and Night Court appeared.
- This is the second time Family Feud gets spoofed, the second appearance of the MADitorial segment, and the second time a MAD episode comes out on a holiday (Memorial Day).
- This is the fourth episode where Rachel Ramras didn't voice anyone. The previous episodes were:
- This is the fifth episode of MAD to have three Mike Wartella segments. The previous ones were:
- This is the 46th time Spy vs. Spy was done in stop-motion.
- Eric Artell - Jimmy Olsen, Duck, Geek, and Nightcrawler
- Chris Cox - Wolverine, Police Officer, and MADitorial Announcer
- Corinne Reilly - Lois Lane, Miss Marie, Lisa, and Cookie
- Kevin Shinick - Scorch Supernova, Man from MADitorial, Magneto, Cyclops, Iceman, Man, Teenager, and the MADvent Calendar Announcer
- Stephen Stanton - Professor Charles Xavier, Old Man, and Hairgoat Announcer
- Tara Strong - Lena Thackleman, Storm, Old Lady, and Lisa's friend
- Gary Anthony Williams - Lex Luthor, Steve Harvey, and Suspect
- Tom Wilson - Superman, Patrick Jane, and Tube Feud Announcer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.