The Bad Idea segment shows random ideas and numbers.
- 1 S'UP / Mouse M.D.
- 2 Are You Karate Kidding Me? / The Fresh Prawn of Bel-Air
- 3 Dances with Wolverine: A Footloose Parody / Tater Tots & Tiaras
- 4 Twilight: Staking Dawn / Cookie Blue
- 5 Al Pacino and the Chipmunks / That's What Super Friends Are For
- 6 Addition Impossible / New Gill
- 7 Battleship vs. Titanic / Jurassic Parks and Recreation
- 8 The Bourne Leg-a-Turkey / PilGrimm
- 9 Here Comes the Doom / Brain Purge
- 10 MAD's 100th Episode Special
- 11 Trivia
1. Bad Idea #771: Unicorn on the Cob - If you take a bite of unicorn on the cob, it will upset the unicorn and you will take off along with the unicorn.
Parody: Unicorn and Corn on the Cob
2. Bad Idea #267: Strobe Lighthouse - If you have a party with a strobe lighthouse, a passing ship will crash.
Parody: Strobe Light and a Lighthouse
3. Bad Idea #21: Birdfeeder Earrings - If you wear birdfeeder earrings, the birds will attack you.
Parody: Birdfeeders and Earrings
4. Bad Idea #554: Convertible Submarine - Let's just say, you need to put a top on.
Parody: Convertibles and Submarines
5. Bad Idea #214: Mustache Comb-Over - Don't even think of trying this at home.
Parody: Mustache and a Comb-Over
6. Bad Idea #317: Black Hole Bungee Jumping - If you go black hole bungee jumping, you might get smacked by a meteor.
Parody: Black Hole and Bungee Jumping
7. Bad Idea #827: Strawberry Scented Sleeping Bags - If you go camping with strawberry scented sleeping bags, it will attract wild animals.
Parody: Strawberry Scented Markers and Sleeping Bags
8. Bad Idea #894: Launch Box - If you have lunch with a launch box, you will take off along with it.
Parody: Lunch Box
9. Bad Idea #19: Bear Room Dancing - Let's just say, never bump into a bear, unless he doesn't care about being bumped.
Parody: Ballroom Dancing and Bears
10. Bad Idea #211: Tug-o-Worm - If you play Tug-o-Worm, the worm will break and slime will splatter everywhere. Yuck!
Parody: Tug of War
11. Bad Idea #7: Gastronaut - If you're a gastronaut, try to watch where you're going.
12. Bad Idea #388: Tancakes - Let's just say, don't eat this at home, or anywhere else.
13. Bad Idea #6: Russell Scarecrow - When Russell Scarecrow sees crows in the garden, he has a fit and throws a telephone to get rid of them.
Parody: Russell Crowe and Scarecrow
14. Bad Idea #24: Turkey Gumstick - If you eat a turkey gumstick, you will make a big bubble and it will burst everywhere. Messy isn't it?
Parody: Turkey Drumstick
15. Bad Idea #445: The Girafft - Let's just say, it's not the best way to avoid a flood.
Parody: Giraffe and a Raft
16. Bad Idea #100: Juice Boxing Gloves - If one of the boxers has juice boxing gloves in his hands, he will cause the boxes to burst out the juice, covering both boxers in juice.
Parody: Juice Box and Boxing Gloves
- This resembles Time Travel, Club Moon, Cullen Clear, Maximum Security Diary Vault, Shazamwich!, Sassie, and Gandalf's 3-Ring Binder.
- There are 16 bad ideas, and the number order goes like this: 6, 7, 19, 21, 24, 100, 211, 214, 267, 317, 388, 445, 554, 771, 827, 894.
- Most of the Bad Idea segments are Mike Wartella segments.
- There are 10 episodes of MAD that have featured the Bad Idea segment. That's 10, count 'em, 10!
- In Puny, it's shown as "Bad Idea #247: Beehive Pinata".