Sawyer Nelson gets Phineas and Ferb set out to help a hurt dolphin in a race for $10,000.
- Nicolas Cage
- How to Train Your Dragon
- How to Train Your Dragon 2
- How to Train Your Dragon The Hidden World
- Teen Titans
- Morgan Freeman
- Sawyer Nelson
- Nicolas Cage
- Phineas Flynn
- Ferb Fletcher
- Winter the Dolphin
- Perry the Platypus
- Professor X (Charles Xavier)
- Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III
- Cyborg (from the Teen Titans)
- Dr. Cameron McCarthy (A.K.A. Morgan Freeman / Narrator)
- Half Mechanical Half Marathon Announcer
- Candace Flynn
(The scene begins in the beach while Sawyer running, to save a washed-up creature... unexpectedly saved by masters of contraptions.)
Narrator / Morgan Freeman / Dr. Cameron McCarthy: You might not believe it, but sometimes, miracles happen.
Sawyer: Oh no! Poor washed up creature...
Nicolas Cage: Hey! I'm Nicolas Cage, I'll bounce back.
Sawyer: Not you, her! Don't worry, girl. (He pats on Winter.) Maybe we could fix your tail with some sort of contraption.
Phineas: Ahem. Did someone say contraption?
Sawyer: Phineas and Ferb? You guys have an aquatic degree in "Repairing the Limbs of Rescued Sealife"?
Phineas: Uhh... (long silence) Yes.
(Title card: DolPhineas and Ferb Tale)
Sawyer: What did you do?
Phineas: Well, as it stands now, without a tail, she can't swim. So the logical step was to: enable her to fly. Ferb!
(Ferb pushes button on the remote, engaging the thrusters and launching Winter into the house)
(Sawyer stares at Phineas)
Phineas: Oh, like you've never crashed a dolphin before.
(Secene goes to the ocean with Sawyer, Phineas and Ferb in a raft with Winter in the water)
Phineas: She obviously got injured while caught in a crab trap! So we replaced her tail with something useful - namely, a chainsaw! Observe!
(Phineas starts the chainsaw, which attacks a whale, then a boat, then an island. Scene goes to everyone in a pool)
Phineas: Okay, we've amplified the eco-location centers of her brain, which had 2 interesting effects: 1: she can navigate easier!
Sawyer: Wow! What's the second?
Phineas: Huh? Oh, uhh, well, she has telekinesis.
(Scene zooms out to Winter testing out her newfound psionics to carry a tree, a car, Perry, and a beachball. Charles Xavier comes by)
Professor X: Hey, fellows. Nice fish.
Winter (Robot): I'M A MAMMAL, LITTLE MAN. DO NOT MOCK THE POWER OF A DOLPHIN. (Launches psi-waves at Professor X.)
Professor X: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! (His head starts to turn red, and he flies off.)
Sawyer: Well I guess she's ready to re-enter the water.
Phineas: Water? Oh, right. Well there's one thing we like her to do first.
Half Mechanical-Half Marathon Announcer: Welcome to the first ever Half Mechanical Half Marathon! Today's competitors are Winter, the first ever flying dolphin, Toothless, the first ever steam-pumped dragon...
Half Mechanical-Half Marathon Announcer: And the Teen Titans' own, Cyborg!
Cyborg: Hey, I'm half-mechanical, but I can't fly! Well, now I'm also half-annoying.
Phineas: It's a no holds bar race to the finish. The winner gets $10,000 bucks!
Sawyer: What are you gonna do with the $10,000 bucks?
Phineas: You think our machines pay for themselves? Tell em' Ferb!
Ferb: We're broke.
Half Mechanical-Half Marathon Announcer: On your mark, get set, go!
Phineas: Go get 'em, girl!
(Winter makes a dolphin sound and starts to race, Cyborg starts to run while Winter, Toothless & Hiccup are flying, Winter looks at Hiccup & Toothless like a video game and stars shooting rays at them, when Winter hits Toothless in the booty they start to fall down)
Hiccup: But we had so many sequels in uuuuuuus!
(They continue to fall and soon they crash down, Cyborg continues to run)
Candace: Phineas, I'm telling Mom!
(Cyborg shoots a ray at Candace turning her to dust)
Cyborg: Man, I hate tattletales!
(Winter shoots at Cyborg while he is still running)
Phineas: Go, Winter, go!
Cyborg: Teen Titans, GO!
Winter (Robot): DOLPHIN CATCHPHRASE!
(The segment freezes then Dr. Cameron McCarthy appears)
Morgan Freeman / Dr. Cameron McCarthy: Hi, I'm Morgan Freeman. I play Dr. McCarthy in this movie. The thing is, it really doesn't matter who wins this race, what matters is that we all learn something, and that is: If you're gonna mess with nature, make sure to add robot parts. Heck, I know I did. Engage feet rockets! (As he takes off, his feet rockets start to malfunction.) Oh no, I forgot to get feet gas!
- Antagonist: Dr. Cameron McCarthy or Candace Flynn.
- Candace looks a little different from her design in her official show. Her hair is red-orange instead of a bright orange, the back of her hair is poofy instead of the flip that the real Candace has, and the tip on her hair is way lower. Her eyes are dark green instead of dark blue, she has brown boots and grey socks instead of white Mary Janes and red socks (and also, her shoes and she also wears a white tank top with a grey collar and belt and and a red skirt instead of a red tank top with a dark red collar, a red belt and a white skirt unlike the actual Candace.)
- Second time Phineas and Ferb get spoofed. The first time was in The Straight A-Team.
- Phineas and Ferb looked like they were in The Straight A-Team.
- Second time How to Train Your Dragon gets spoofed. The first time was in So You Think You Can Train Your Dragon How to Dance.
- When Hiccup said "But we had so many sequels in us!", it references How to Train Your Dragon 2 and How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World.
- Jason Marsden reprises his role as Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III from So You Think You Can Train Your Dragon How to Dance.
- This is the first time Teen Titans gets spoofed.