Here Comes the Doom: When a high school needs funding, they turn to comic book arch-villain and yodeling mine competition winner, Dr. Victor von Doom!
Brain Purge: Agent J takes over Brain Surge and makes you forget everything you would know!
- MADvent Calendar - Been in a food coma for a week? Here are some MAD moments you may have missed:
- Thursday, 2:00 PM: Lady Gaga holds a picnic to promote her new perfume, but is instead mistaken for a turkey.
- Thursday, 2:30 PM: Lady Gaga explains who she is by putting on a concert, but is plucked and stuffed anyway.
- Thursday, 3:00 PM: Families everywhere sit down and give thanks for everything but this!
- Opening Scene
- Here Comes the Doom (Movie Parody of Here Comes the Boom / Spoof on Dr. Victor von Doom) (animated by Bunko Studios and Steven KL Olson)
- Animated Marginals segment - A rhino punches a hunter and imagines to put the hunter's head in a wall.
- Pied Piper's Wrong Pipe (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- Koopa Troopa, Gutsman, & Kracko (Video Game Parodies of Mario, Mega Man, and Kirby) (Ad Parodies segment)
- ThunderCats singing to MummRa (Cartoon) (TV Parody of ThunderCats)
- MAD Ask the Celebrity - Nicolas Cage, Samuel L. Jackson, and Jennifer Lawrence (MAD Ask the Celebrity segment)
- Tom and Jury (TV Parody of Tom and Jerry) (Ad Parodies segment)
- Spy vs. Spy - Spider-Spies (Spy vs. Spy segment) (Stop-motion Cartoon)
- Animated Marginals segment - Alfred E. Neuman wants something masterpiece with the stone but there break down.
- Bad Idea #445: The Girafft (Parody of a Giraffe and a Raft) (Bad Idea segment) (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- Brain Purge (Game Show Parody of BrainSurge / Movie Parody of Men in Black 3)
- 5-second Cartoon - ThunderCats singing again. (5-second Cartoon segment)
- Main article: Here Comes the Doom / Brain Purge/Gallery
- Main article: Here Comes the Doom / Brain Purge (Transcript)
- This is the only time BrainSurge gets spoofed
- This is the second time the MAD Ask the Celebrity segment is outside of MAD Season 1.
- This is the third time Tom and Jerry showed up, and the third episode of MAD to show only one Bad Idea segment.
- This is the fourth time Men in Black and VICTORiOUS gets spoofed.
- This is the fifth time Spy vs. Spy used a pop culture reference (Spider-Man). The previous ones were:
- This is the sixth appearance of the MAD Ask the Celebrity segment. The previous appearances were:
- This is the ninth appearance of the Bad Idea segment. The previous appearances were:
- S'UP / Mouse M.D.
- Are You Karate Kidding Me? / The Fresh Prawn of Bel-Air
- Dances with Wolverine: A Footloose Parody / Tater Tots & Tiaras
- Twilight: Staking Dawn / Cookie Blue
- Al Pacino and the Chipmunks / That's What Super Friends Are For
- Addition Impossible / New Gill
- Battleship vs. Titanic / Jurassic Parks and Recreation
- The Bourne Leg-a-Turkey / PilGrimm (the previous episode)
- This is the 11th episode of MAD to premiere on Thursday night at 8:00 PM.
- This is the 32nd time Spy vs. Spy was done in stop-motion.
- This is the final episode of MAD where Larry Dorf voiced anyone.
- Here Comes the Doom acts as a sequel to VICTORious.
- Larry Dorf - Principal Becher, Josh, and Thor
- Grey DeLisle - Bella, Tuffy/Nibbles, and Jennifer Lawrence
- Keith Ferguson - Nicolas Cage, Robbie, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Koopa Troopa
- Jim Meskimen - Marty, Scott Ross, and Droopy
- Rachel Ramras - Tori Vega, Flutist, and Giraffe
- Kevin Shinick - Dr. Victor von Doom, Jeff Sutphen, Lion-O, Sylvester, Boxing Announcer, Cracko, Namra, Alien Contestant, and the MADvent Calendar Announcer
- Stephen Stanton - Agent J and Tom and Jury Announcer
- Fred Tatasciore - Samuel L. Jackson, and Guts Man
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.