Ko-Bee Movie: A basketball-playing bee named Ko-Bee competes with Kobe Byrant for a spot on the Lakers.
Law & Ogre: Shrek and Donkey take the law into their own hands.
- MAD News - The MAD News anchor announces with only six days left until Mother's Day, children everywhere "rush" to the stores to find their moms the perfect gift.
- Opening Scene
- Ko-Bee Movie (Spoof on Kobe Bryant / Movie Parody of Bee Movie)
- Animated Marginals segment
- Smart car and dumb car (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- The Underwaker (Spoof on the Undertaker) (Ad Parodies segment)
- MADucation 101 - Lesson in Chemistry (MADucation 101 segment/ animated by Dave Redl)
- Soldier tries to break sword but breaks his knee (based on a cartoon on MAD #163 by Don Martin/Animated byCyber Chicken)
- Home School Musical (Movie Parody of High School Musical) (Ad Parodies segment)
- Dummies for Dummies (Book Parody of For Dummies Books/animated by Screen Novelties) (Stop-motion Cartoon segment)
- Accidentally Inventing Electricity (Animated by Mark Marek)
- Spy vs. Spy - Domino Effect (Spy vs. Spy segment)
- Animated Marginals segment
- Man saves from cutting by farting (Cartoon)
- Villain's Warehouse (Ad Parody of Men's Wearhouse) (Ad Parodies segment)
- People waiting to get executed (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- Law & Ogre (TV Parody of Law & Order / Movie Parody of Shrek)
- 5-second Cartoon: (from The Underwaker) The man says, "But it's Saturday!" (5-second Cartoon segment)
- Main article: Ko-Bee Movie / Law & Ogre/Gallery
- Main article: Ko-Bee Movie / Law & Ogre (Transcript)
- This is the first appearance of the MADucation 101 segment, the first episode of MAD that they resumed airing new episodes on Monday nights at 8:30 PM, and the first episode of MAD to be delayed.
- (Note: The original airdate was supposed to be Monday, April 25, 2011, but it was moved to Monday, May 9, 2011.)
- This is the second time the end credits were different, because Donkey drew and animated the end credits.
- In the Underwaker, the graph says M, AT, RS, as if to say MAD, Adventure Time and Regular Show.
- It also shows Adventure Time has the lowest ratings, Regular Show is in second, and MAD is first.
- This episode had a different kind of credits: They came from Donkey's notebook at the end of Law & Ogre.
- This episode was re-rated TV-PG-V for mild violence.
- In Latin American, Screen Novelties was listed in the credits. However, Dummies for Dummies which is slightly censoring for Latin American.
- Hugh Davidson - Yao Wing, Wolf, Puss in Boots, and Dad
- Brian T. Delaney - Phil Jackson, Grumpy Bear, Narrator, the Underwaker Announcer, and Boy
- Larry Dorf - Feline Manning, the Underwaker, Cyrus Lupo, Dummy, and Dumb Car Owner
- Nolan North - Shrek
- Rachel Ramras - Leigh Anne Tuohy, Goldilocks, Princess Fiona, Smart Car Owner, and Mom
- Kevin Shinick - Bee, Donkey, Yogi Bear, Sleeping Man, Dumb Car, Bee Ball Announcer, Home School Musical Announcer, and the MAD News Anchor
- Gary Anthony Williams - Ko-Bee, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Bernard, and Villain's Warehouse Announcer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.