Outtagascar: The cast of DreamWorks' Madagascar wind up on a train filled with characters whose movies are clearly out of gas.
F·I·E·N·D·S: Mystique, Dr. Victor von Doom, Maleficient, Lord Voldemort, Megatron, and Baroness are six fiendish friends who hang out in a coffee shop.
- MADvent Calendar - Chopping onions for a week? Here are some MAD moments you may have missed:
- Friday, 11:00 AM: The Jonas Brothers reunite for a show at Radio City Music Hall, not realizing it's the Christmas Spectacular.
- Monday, 8:30 PM: Mariah Carey agrees to join Randy Jackson as a judge on American Idol... until finding out he is one of Nicki Minaj's alter-egos.
- Wednesday, 2:00 AM: NASA's Rover Curiosity sends back pictures of Mars' surface which looks something like this!
- Opening Scene
- Outtagascar (Movie Parody of DreamWorks' Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted)
- Animated Marginals segment
- Ball Returner has a Pitching Machine's Motor (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- Deltoids (Parody of Altoids) (Ad Parodies segment
- Flies Take Over the World (Cartoon)
- Body of Pwoof (TV Parody of Body of Proof / Spoof on Elmer Fudd) (Ad Parodies segment)
- Spy vs. Spy - Cow Disguise (Spy vs. Spy segment) (Stop-motion Cartoon)
- Animated Marginals - (Animated Marginals segment)
- Where's the Fire? (Cartoon)
- F·I·E·N·D·S (TV Parody of F·R·I·E·N·D·S)
- 5-second Cartoon - (from Ball Returner has a Pitching Machine's Motor) (5-second Cartoon segment)
- Main article: Outtagascar / F·I·E·N·D·S/Gallery
- Main article: Outtagascar / F·I·E·N·D·S (Transcript)
- First time Madagascar and F·R·I·E·N·D·S appeared on MAD.
- This is the first episode of MAD since the MAD Season 3 Premiere (The Iron Giant Lady / Raising a New Hope) that doesn't have an Alfred E. Neuman for President segment, and the first episode of MAD to have 14 segments.
- Second time Elmer Fudd from Looney Tunes appeared on MAD. First was in Ribbitless / The Clawfice.
- Stephen Stanton reprises his role as Buzz Lightyear from FROST, Cowboys & Alien Force, The Buzz Identity and Toy Story 3: the Video Game. Although he voiced Melman in the video games, he did not reprise that role, nor did Keith Ferguson as King Julien or Lightning McQueen.
- When the people appeared at the circus in Outtagascar, they had big eyes (except Phillip Seymour Hoffman and a prison guard)!
- This is the 26th time Spy vs. Spy was done in stop-motion.
- This is the fifth episode of MAD to have only one Mike Wartella segment. The previous ones were:
- Shrek is NOT the Hulk, you people with an IQ of zero!
- This is the fifth episode of MAD to premiere on Thursday night at 8:00 PM.
- Fans of Madagascar *hated* the Outtagascar segment, claiming it to be the worst MAD segment of all time.
- Chris Cox - Alex and Deltoids Announcer
- Hugh Davidson - Man and Policeman
- Grey DeLisle - Gloria and Mystique
- Chris Edgerly - Lightning McQueen, Shrek and Deltoids Man
- Arif S. Kinchen - Marty, Deltoids Scientist, and Fireman
- Rachel Ramras - Maleficent, Ducky, Beach Girl, and Baroness
- Kevin Shinick - Melman, Dr. Victor von Doom, Lord Voldemort, Stefano, Manny, Old Man, King Julien, Elmer Fudd, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Tweety Bird, Tasmanian Devil, Donkey, Fly, and MADvent Calendar Announcer
- Stephen Stanton - Buzz Lightyear, Body of Pwoof Announcer, and Old Man