Pokémonsters, Inc.: Mike and Sulley must stop Ash Ketchum from catching all of the monsters in Monstropolis.
Bane & Kate: Bane sets out to sabotage his sister's date with Bruce Wayne.
- MADvent Calendar - Been gorging on chocolate all month? Here are some MAD moments you may have missed:
- Friday, 3:00 PM: Jurassic Park returns to theaters in 3D, because 4D would mean having the audience eaten!
- Tuesday, 8:00 PM: WrestleMania 29 breaks box office records, while RussellMania is once again seen by nobody.
- Saturday, 4:00 PM: In honor of National Poetry Month, MAD asks you to find something to rhyme with this!
- Opening Scene
- Pokémonsters, Inc. (TV/Video Game Parody of Pokémon / Movie Parody of Disney and Pixar's Monsters, Inc.)
- Animated Marginals segment - Alfred E. Neuman, dressed as a cruise ship captain tells a woman sitting on a bench if she would like to go on a boat with him, so they head on over there to see that there is a remote-controlled sailboat.
- Bob the Clown Barber (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- The Gollum Go-Thin Diet (Spoof on Gollum from the Lord of the Rings) (Ad Parodies segment)
- MAD Security Cam - Zoo (MAD Security Cam segment) (Stop-motion Cartoon)
- Lean John Silver - The Physically Fit Pirate: Part 1 (Cartoon) (Spoof on Long John Silver)
- Is Kristen Stewart Sleeping? (Spoof on Kristen Stewart)
- Unlimited Breadstick (Animated by Thomas Knowler)
- M&MA Championship (Candy Parody of M&M's / Spoof on mixed martial arts) (Ad Parodies segment)
- Awkward Moments Never in Danger of Becoming Extinct (Cartoon)
- Spy vs. Spy - Igloo (Spy vs. Spy segment) (Stop-motion Cartoon)
- Animated Marginals segment - A guy on a skateboard rolls on down, another guy on another skateboard rolls on down also, and then we see that the skateboard is rolling down on yet another guy.
- Lean John Silver - The Physically Fit Pirate: Part 2 (Cartoon)
- Half a Tooth (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- Bane & Kate (Spoof on Bane / TV Parody of FOX's Ben and Kate)
- 5-second Cartoon - (Is Kristen Stewart Sleeping?) The announcer said, "Kristen Stewart!" and Kristen Stewart said, "Stop calling me..." on her answering machine. (5-second Cartoon segment)
- Main article: Pokémonsters, Inc. / Bane & Kate/Gallery
- Main article: Pokémonsters, Inc. / Bane & Kate (Transcript)
- This is the only time FOX's Ben and Kate gets parodied.
- This is the second time Bane and Disney and Pixar's Monsters, Inc. showed up.
- This is the third time Jurassic Park appeared.
- This is the 11th time MAD does two television parodies instead of just one.
- 15th appearance of the MAD Security Cam segment.
- This is the 41st time Spy vs. Spy was done in stop-motion.
|Chris Cox||Rachel Ramras|
|Hugh Davidson||Kevin Shinick|
|Mikey Day||Stephen Stanton|
|Dan Milano||Tara Strong|