|“||Steven Spielberg translated a popular European comic book into... the Adventures of Tintin: the Secret of the Unicorn. Sadly, MAD used a cheaper translator and misinterpreted it as... The Adventures of TaunTaun! You get what you pay for.||”|
— Announcer from The Adventures of TaunTaun
The Adventures of TaunTaun: The classic comic Tintin gets mistranslated and retold in a galaxy far, far away.
Everybody Loves Rayman: A video game character tries to keep the peace when his parents come to stay at his house.
- MAD News - The MAD News anchor announces that a giant croissant monster attacks the city, but then said it's April Fool's Day, only to be told that April Fool's Day was yesterday.
- Opening Scene
- Sponge Park (TV Parody of South Park / Spoof on Spongebob from Dora)
- Animated Marginals segment - The Fish Reaper returns to the fishbowl.
- Room for Sale (Giant Dog) (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- The Man And The Hat (Book Parody of The Cat and The Hat.) (Animated by Mark Marek) (Ad Parodies segment)
- Water Cooler Talk! (Cartoon) (Animated by Nate Theis)
- MAD Ask the Celebrity - Tina Fey, George Clooney, and Natalie Portman (MAD Ask the Celebrity segment)
- Employees Must Wash Hands Before Work (Animated by Don Martin)
- The Funkers (TV Parody of The Barkers and FUN HOUSE) (Ad Parodies segment)
- Giant Monsters Eat a City for Dinner (Cartoon)
- Lightbulb Gets an Idea But Loses It (Cartoon)
- Spy vs. Spy - Ski-Scissors (Spy vs. Spy segment) (Stop-motion Cartoon)
- Animated Marginals segment - Newborn crocodile falls in love with a plier.
- Garfield No Monday Calendar (Comic Parody of Garfield) (Ad Parodies segment)
- Is it a Bird? Is it a Plane? (Spoof on Superman) (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- The Amazing Song Of Gummyball (TV Parody of The Amazing World Of Gumball / Song Parody of Gummy Bear)
- 5-second Cartoon - (from Sponge Park)
- This is the first time Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil showed up, and the only time Everybody Loves Raymond and Rayman appeared, and the first time the MAD Ask the Celebrity segment is outside of MAD Season 1, and also the fifth appearance of the MAD Ask the Celebrity segment.
- This is the second time the Adventures of Tintin showed up, the second time Spy vs. Spy was in color, and the 11th time Spy vs. Spy was done in stop-motion.
- This is the fourth appearance of Garfield.
- Rayman's voice sounded like Kermit the Frog from the Muppet Show.
- Hugh Davidson - Frank Barone, Exterminator, and Man
- Keith Ferguson - Han Solo, Anakin Skywalker, and Mr. Dark
- Deborah Marlowe - Tina Fey, Real Estate Agent, Teacher, and Marie Barone
- Jim Meskimen - George Clooney, Teacher, and The Adventures of TaunTaun Announcer
- Dan Milano - Luke Skywalker, Lightbulb, and Office Man
- Rachel Ramras - Betilla, Padmé Amidala, Woman, and Natalie Portman
- Kevin Shinick - Rayman, Darth Vader, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Watto, Empire Soldier, Boba Fett, MAD Ask the Celebrity Announcer, Calendar Boy, Rabbid, and the MAD News Anchor
- Fred Tatasciore - Bowser, Globox, and Giant Monster
- Frank Welker - Garfield, Sick Buttowski Announcer, TaunTaun, and Water Cooler