The Flash & the Furious: The crew of the Fast and the Furious gets assistance from the fastest man alive, but is he the most furious?
Saved by Adele: A dated high school sitcom gets singing lessons by Adele.
- MADvent Calendar - Been shaking sand out of your shoes all month? Here are some MAD moments you may have missed:
- Saturday, 12:00 PM: Justin Bieber books a flight to outer space, causing aliens to book a flight to anywhere else.
- Tuesday, 6:00 PM: Volleyball scores a win as it's named the year's number one sport, as fans of volleyball score a... whatever it is you call a score in volleyball.
- Monday, 7:00 AM: Apes and babies are said to use the same hand gestures, meaning both give thumbs down to this!
- Opening Scene
- The Flash & the Furious (Spoof on the Flash / Movie Parody of the Fast and the Furious)
- Animated Marginals segment
- A Dog Thinking About Growing a Bone Tree (Animated by Mike Wartella)
- Yawn Mower (Ad Parodies segment)
- Octopus Woman Strangling a Castaway (Cartoon)
- Ask a Wizard with Harry Potter (Spoof on Harry Potter)
- MacKeral's (Restaurant Parody of McDonald's) (Cartoon)
- 60 Minotaur (TV Parody of 60 Minutes / Spoof on the Minotaur) (Ad Parodies segment)
- Ducks: All They Really Need is Money (Cartoon)
- Spy vs. Spy - White Spy's Fireworks (or "It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's White Spy!") (Spy vs. Spy segment) (Stop-motion Cartoon)
- Animated Marginals segment
- Black Tie Only (Cartoon)
- Saved by Adele (TV Parody of Saved by the Bell / Spoof on Adele)
- 5-second Cartoon - (from Ducks: All They really need is money) (5-second Cartoon segment)
- Main article: The Flash & the Furious / Saved by Adele/Gallery
- Main article: The Flash & the Furious / Saved by Adele (Transcript)
- This is the only time Saved by the Bell and 60 Minutes showed up.
- This is the second appearance of the Sketch Stork. The first was Episode 89.
- This is the third time the Fast and the Furious gets spoofed. The first was The Fast and the Curious from Episode 17 and the second was Fast Hive.
- This is the fourth episode of MAD to be delayed. The previous delayed episodes were:
- Ko-Bee Movie / Law & Ogre
- The Blunder Games / The Poop-seidon Adventure
- Dark Knight at the Museum / Lemming Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Video Game Deaths
- (Note: The original airdate was supposed to be Monday, July 22, 2013, but it was moved to Monday, September 23, 2013.)
- This is the 11th time Spy vs. Spy was in color, and the 56th time Spy vs. Spy was done in stop-motion.
- This is the 15th episode of MAD to have only one Mike Wartella segment.
- Chris Cox - Brian O'Conner and Samuel "Screech" Powers
- Will Friedle - The Flash, Harry Potter, and Zack Morris
- Arif S. Kinchen - Usher, Tej, and Duck
- Nolan North - Luke Hobbs and John Mayer
- Nicole Parker - Adele
- Rachel Ramras - Kelly Kapowski
- Elizabeth Rodriguez - Letty and Jessie Spano
- Kevin Shinick - A.C. Slater, Sketch Stork, Superman, and the MADvent Calendar Announcer
- Fred Tatasciore - Dominic Toretto
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.