This ad is from the episode The Perks of Being a Wallcrawler / Regular Shogun Warriors.
Summary of Skit
What time is it? It's the Land Before Adventure Time!
- The Land Before Time
- Adventure Time
- Finn the Human
- Jake the Dog
- Ice King
- Princess Bubblegum
- Giganotosaurus Rex
(scene starts with Jake about to pee on a flower when Finn comes in.)
Finn: Hey Jake, you know what time it is?
Finn: Adventure Time!
(Suddenly, a Giganotosaurus grabs Finn in its jaws.)
Jake: Ahh! Where are we?
(Jake gets run over by a Eotriceratops.)
Narrator: It's The Land Before Adventure Time.
(The Giganotosaurus starts munching on Finn. Finn opens its mouth.)
Finn: Jake, HELP!
(The Giganotosaurus closes mouth with Finn's leg and arm sticking out.)
Jake: Nuh-uh, I want no part of that.
(Jake walks away. A Scaphognathus picks Jake up into sky. Jake screams.)
Narrator: The Land Before Adventure Time. Mondays, just a little bit before Adventure Time.
(Jake still screams.)
- This is the fourth time that The Land Before Time gets spoofed.
- This is the sixth time that Adventure Time gets spoofed.
- Unlike Jake, the title card doesn't show Finn with wings.
- Ice King and Princess Bubblegum briefly appear at the end in the background as caveman, but PB's top of her crown is shaped differently if you see carefully and clearly.
- Finn, Jake, and Ice King are animated differently from Malcolm in the Middle Earth, Avenger Time, The Mixed Martial Artist and the MADvent Calendar from the start of The Blunder Games / The Poop-seidon Adventure.
- This really does not seem to be a parody of The land before time, since there there's no Littlefoot and the other protagonists, instead there are only real dinosaurs.